The Gail Spot. Blogging It.

Thursday, October 27

DSH or Bengal?

Mike and I have always wondered what kind of cat Willa really is. I guess we just thought she was a Domestic Short Hair (DSH) or mutt, in human-speak. She came to us during hurricane season last year--surviving in the wild through THREE hurricanes! After all that, it was as if she decided to live with us.

A few days ago, we were watching Animal Cops on Animal Planet. The episode had a rescue at a house filled with Bengal cats from a breeder. The poor things were wild and scared.

But they looked strangely familiar! So, I googled Bengal cats and found this on the International Bengal Cat Society page:


Tell me what you think, doesn't it look like Willa:

1 Comments:

  • I agree with you. Willa does look like a Marble Bengal.

    (She also has a very lovely face)

    By Blogger Lynn, at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home